Today I would like to share with you one of my favourite recipes. A RY4 type e-liquid with sweet and nutty tobacco, golden caramel and a hint of cream to round out the flavour. This was my all day vape for several months so if you like RY4 type flavours you should definitely give it a go. Simply plug in the flavour percentages to the Easy DIY E-Liquid Calculator and mix this sucker up!
- 5.5% RY4 Double (TFA)
- 0.5% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
- 0.5% Caramel (FA)
- 0.5% Vanilla Bourbon (FA)
- 0.5% Catalan Cream (FA)
I would recommend a 50/50 or 60/40 VG/PG mix but really it will work with high or low VG, what ever is best in your current set-up. It’s a good “shake and vape” but gets better with time. 1-2 weeks for the flavours to really come together.
FA = Flavour Art
TFA = The Flavour Aprentice
Latest posts by Benji Waters (see all)
- Recipe: Golden RY4 - July 29, 2015
- What E-Cigarette Review: iClear Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit - July 10, 2015
- New study shows chemicals in electronic cigarettes pose minimal health risks - August 12, 2013